10/1/08

Storm Bowels Mix

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
-Dylan Thomas







DMoeFunk - Storm Bowels Mix.mp3 128kbps : 46:20 : 42.6MB

I created this mix to play at Cosmos and Karen's wedding on September 27th. It was great and I wanted to share it with everyone else who wasn't there. It is also a good reference to the style of dance tracks I will play at my monthly at Crush. Anna suggested to throw in the George Michael so I did. Great idea Anna!!!!

Tracklist:

Freestyle - Don't Stop The Rock
Lack of Afro - Touch My Soul
Lil Wayne - A Milli
Carpenters - Superstar
George Michael - Freedom 90
International Pony - Gothic Girl
Chocolate Puma, Bingo Players - Touch Me (Bart B More Remix)
Alanis Morissette - Ironic
Roy Rogers - Graceland
Axer - 123
Jimi Jameson - I'm Always Here
Parris Mitchell - Ghetto Shout Out!!
Keysha Cole - Let It Go
The Morals - Red Velvet (Cosmos Remix)
Joe Ventoso - You're The Best Around
Led Zeppelin - Over The Hills And Far Away
Le Le - Breakfast
Too Short - Blow The Whistle
Louis La Roche - On The Floor
Switch - A Bit Patchy (Eric Prydz Remix)
Cut Copy - Lights & Music (Boys Noize Happy Birthday Remix)
Annie Lennox - Walking On Broken Glass

1 comment:

RACKETACKALACKA said...

oh my gosh... the whole time you were DJing, Jimbo and I kept being like "WHAT?!?!? NO WAY!!! OH MY GOSH!!! AHHHH!!!!!" it was amazing!!!